Cutting Tool Sales Engineer
Albany, New York
Buffalo, New York
Rochester, New York
Tungaloy is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in machining and cutting tool sales and applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong account following already in these markets. The person will represent the company in all areas of territory management in southeastern/Syracuse, New York. Ideally, the candidate will live in this region, but other locations can be considered for the right person. Tungaloy offers a competitive salary, progressive commission and bonus program, generous benefits package, company auto and travel expenses.
- Work directly with end users and distributors to achieve product sales goals.
- Provide technical service to identify customer needs, define problems, and recommend solutions while providing service after the sale.
- Prepare and provide test data reports
- Provide ongoing distributor training, new product updates, tool demonstrations, and promotions to distribution channel.
- Submit sales and progress reports to Regional Management
Work Experience and Skills:
- BS or equivalent plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in carbide and ceramic cutting tool sales to the metal working industry
- Hands-on manufacturing knowledge specifically in the operation of CNC machine tools, programming and materials knowledge
- Knowledge of the distributor role in stocking, promoting, and selling the company’s products within the territory
- Excellent time management, organization, communication, and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org