Powerful high-feed milling cutter with improved metal removal rate
Highly productive face milling operation of large components
– High metal removal rates
- Large depth of cut up to 2.5 mm (0.098″)
- High feed rate up to 2.0 mm (0.079″)/tooth
– Good chip evacuation
- Wavy cutting edge controls chip formation, quickly removing chips from pockets.
- Large chip gullet on the cutter body assists smooth chip evacuation.
- Air blow to the cutting edge helps clear chips in pocket machining.
– Versatility in machining
- Large ramping & helical interpolation angle due to positive flank.
- Optimized rake angle on the cutting edge reduces cutting force and makes the insert suitable for machining all types of materials with extended tool life.
– Higher stability in machining
- Optimized relief angles (α1 & α2) reduce chattering during high-feed milling.
- Strengthened included angle (β1) of the cutting edge improves fracture resistance.
- The insert’s straight sides secure the insert on the pocket against cutting force.
Ensures reliability in heavy machining
Replaces top clamp with simple screw clamping
– Shoulder milling
– Small depth plunging
– Drilling (Helical feed)
– Enlarging hole
ISO Application Range: