Highly productive roughing cutter with serrated edges
Long-edge rough milling with small chips effectively prevents chatter
– Anti Chatter Design
- Wavy cutting edge shape creates smaller chips reducing chatter.
– Intelligent and User friendly design
- Each flute (adjacent pockets in radial direction) in the cutter body is offsetted in Z direction. This positioning ensures that the insert in the adjacent flute removes the crest left by the previous insert. Thus, the surface of machined wall is close to be flat.
- No specific insert positioning required as positioning is done on the cutter.
- All cutting edges of the Inserts are identical.
- Insert corner is strengthened to resist corner chip off for the bottom most insert.(the bottom most insert is a single effective corner and withstands the feed equal to feed/rev)
– Insert Varieties
- 2 types of insert fit on the same cutter body providing option for roughing as well as finishing.
– Shoulder milling
ISO Application Range: