Miniature shoulder milling cutter with incomparable stability
Square shoulder milling endmills with small diameter with exceptional stability and productivity
– Exceptional stability
- Unique shape of the Insert and its positioning on the cutterbody provides larger support below the insert.
- V shaped insert bottom avoids inserts movement during machining.
- Obtuse angled flank face of insert strengthens cutting edge and avoids chipping.
- Wider insert cross-section improves insert strength and allows larger screw size.
- Larger screw size of M2 compared to M1.8 reduces screw neck shears under high cutting forces.
– Precise machining
- Sharp cutting edge with large rake angle ensures smooth cutting.
- Periphery ground insert provides highly accurate machined wall and surface finish.
- 2 types of insert geometries cover wide variety of material machining from steel, stainless, cast iron, aluminum to heat resistant superalloys.
– Shoulder milling
– Plunging and traversing
– Helical interpolation
– Hole enlarging
ISO Application Range: