Economical 8 edged inserts with light cutting face milling cutter
Light cutting & optimal chip forming insert, featuring 8 cutting edges with high positive rake angle
– High positive rake face mill
- Inserts with a high positive rake provide light cutting actions
- Ensures smooth cutter entry to the work material as well as free chip evacuation.
- Three types of economical inserts are available, each equipped with a wiper and numbered for easy identification.
- MM geometry, M class 8 cutting edges
- MM geometry, H class 8 cutting edges
- Wiper insert 4 cutting edges
- Cutting force is 5-10% lower than the competitors’ inserts.
– Designed to ensure machining stability
- Ideal chip forming
- Provides an ideal chip shape in steel, stainless steel and other gummy materials. Chips can be cleaned out of the machine easily.
- Better insert reliability with double flank relief
- The insert flank is constructed with two angles which provides greater cutting edge support.
- Minimum interference design
- Allows milling close to the walls and fixtures.
– Excellent surface finish
– Improved usability
- Easy corner change without screw removal
- Prevents dropping insert and screw when changing corner.
ISO Application Range: