Stable parting-off operations due to unique clamping system
Innovative clamping system assures stability in part-off operation
Vibration-Free Solution for Deep-Hole Boring
Ultimate solution for overcoming tool overhang challenges of up to L/D = 10
- No. 504-G (General product information, Metric)
- No. 504-US (General product information; Imperial)
– 3 types of inserts that are available for different parting-off diameters can be mounted on the same pocket of the toolholder.
- Optimized overhang length for stable machining
– Toolholder for sub-spindle
- Perfect for parting off a short workpiece in a narrow approach when a sub-spindle is used.
– Unique clamping system for highly rigid clamping
- An unused cutting edge is always protected due to the innovative clamping system.
- Even if the first cutting edge is chipped, the other unused cutting edge can be used because the insert is clamped in the center.
ISO Application Range: