Double-sided positive insert for semi-finishing to finishing
Multifunctional endmills for semi-fi nish or fi nishing operation with profi le milling or plunging
– Double sided with positive edge – innovative geometry
- The unique twisted peripheral shape provides positive flank clearance for double sided insert.
Positive insert positioning and sharper cutting edge improves cutting action and surface finish.
- Highly economical insert with 6 cutting edges.
– High stability
- Dove-tail clamping system maintains the rigidity for accurate 3 dimensional machining.
Improves reliability in plunging operations.
- Back clearance angle with wall surface avoids chip packing allowing smooth cutting even in machining of square wall.
- Optimized geometry of cutting edge offers resistance to chipping in machining of steel and hardened
– High versatility
- Modular style endmills with metric and TungMeister thread allows flexibility to be used with various type of shanks or holder in TungHold and TungMeister series.
- Combinations of shank lengths and shank material guarantees versatility in machining operations.
ISO Application Range: