Indexable ball endmills for rough profiling
The same insert can be used for center cutting as well as peripheral
PDF (Metric) , PDF (Imperial)
– Secure clamping to prevent insert movement during roughing and semi-finishing.
- Dovetail clamping design and axial support prevents insert movement for reliability
– Double-sided insert design allows the same insert to be used for both center and peripheral cutting.
- Helical cutting edge for smoother entry into the material
- Insert will not fit the pocket when ID marks do not match
– Tool holders available in monoblock shank and modular style
ISO Application Range: